Helpppp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpppp

So I just dropped a mercury tracer engine in my car and it runs great. Only issue is I need a upper thermostat housing off a 1.3l festiva engine. Anyone have one??? Literally all that's holding me up.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by herk518 View Post
    So I just dropped a mercury tracer engine in my car and it runs great. Only issue is I need a upper thermostat housing off a 1.3l festiva engine. Anyone have one??? Literally all that's holding me up.

Looks like there is one here for $20 plus shipping. Check the first post in this thread.
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...iva-parts-sale

Comment

This is the part number you need.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990new View Post
        Looks like there is one here for $20 plus shipping. Check the first post in this thread.
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...iva-parts-sale
        It does look like one doesn't it. I commented on it

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
          This is the part number you need.
          Ever seen one for sale anywhere? I've heard they are rare

Comment

Ever seen one for sale anywhere? I've heard they are rare

If you don't get the one from ralph89891, I will sell you a good one for $25 shipped.. If I got it in the mail tomorrow it
            would probably be Monday before you got it. But Ralph's was already listed so work with him first.

Comment

If you don't get the one from ralph89891, I will sell you a good one for $25 shipped.. If I got it in the mail tomorrow it
              would probably be Monday before you got it. But Ralph's was already listed so work with him first.
              I would give you $50 if you overnighted it

Comment

I would give you $50 if you overnighted it

PM me your zip code so I can get a rate. Or post it in a reply.
                I don't know where 518 is?
                Last edited by 1990new; 07-13-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

PM me your zip code so I can get a rate. Or post it in a reply.
                  I don't know where 518 is?

Comment

Priority Mail Express™ Options - Money Back Guarantee Scheduled Delivery Day Retail Click-N-Ship®
                    Priority Mail Express 1-Day™More info about Priority Mail Express 1-Day™
                    Fri, Jul 15 by 3:00 PM $32.30

If I got it to the post office tomorrow morning, it's guaranteed to get to you by 3:00PM Friday.
                    I expect at least $20 for my part so if you can Paypal me $55 (Use Friends and Family option Please) I can do that,
                    if you get no reply from ralph89891 soon with the same deal.
                    Last edited by 1990new; 07-13-2016, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Priority Mail Express™ Options - Money Back GuaranteeScheduled Delivery DayRetailClick-N-Ship®
                      Priority Mail Express 1-Day™More info about Priority Mail Express 1-Day™
                      Fri, Jul 15 by 3:00 PM $32.30

If I got it to the post office tomorrow morning, it's guaranteed to get to you by 3:00PM Friday.
                      I expect at least $20 for my part so if you can Paypal me $55 (Use Friends and Family option Please) I can do that,
                      if you get no reply from ralph89891 soon with the same deal.
                      I would be totally fine doing that. I would buy it off of Ralph too probably. But yea I'd be totally willing to do that so I could drive my car lol

Comment

I would be totally fine doing that. I would buy it off of Ralph too probably. But yea I'd be totally willing to do that so I could drive my car lol

Looks like Ralph is signed in.. let's give him 15 minutes or so to see if he will do the same deal for you.. otherwise I will PM my
                        paypal address to you and we can complete the deal so you will have it there by Friday.

Anyone else seeing this post that is close to Saratoga Springs NY and can do better for this member, please chime in soon.

Comment

A reminder for next time herk518. This kind of post should be in the For Sale/Wanted forum with at WTB prefix.
                          You will get better responses that way... and instead of Helpppp in the title "Thermostat Housing" would be
                          best for getting a response and a hit in future searches.
                          Last edited by 1990new; 07-13-2016, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X