X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greywolf
    replied
    Got it for ya - you should be able to edit it.

There's a small option bar that has a button for "Add Marker"

Leave a comment:

• errjam
    replied
    how do I add my location to map?

Leave a comment:

• william
    replied
    I just added lakestiva to the map .
    This should make finding the meet earlier this year.

Leave a comment:

• Greywolf
    replied
    There are sixty eight members on the map now - and it looks like it is stable and will work good as long as Google is around - which will be a long time, I'm guessing.

If anyone needs help getting on the map, PM me and when I login I will help.

~Wolfie

Leave a comment:

• xt01815
    replied
    I was planning on going. The problem is, if you look at my profile you'll see why, so if I do go I may end up having to take my special needs nephew. Not so sure that will work out very good.

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Originally posted by xt01815 View Post
    Added. Been a member for a little bit now. This community is growing on me. If there is anything I can do to help a member, friend, etc, please don't hesitate to ask I have an almost full shop at my house. And working on getting a third festy. With some basic extra parts. So if I have it and don't have a need for it then you can most likely get it for little to no cost. You may correct me if Im wrong but the reason for my niceness, is cause I get the impression that for the most part this community is much of the same. I just like to call it Paying it forward!!! (to those that need it) Thank you for those that have helped me also. You know who you are.

This really is a great community! Being so close, you HAVE to come to Madness this year! October 1st, Raleigh NC. Planning thread will be posted soon!

Leave a comment:

• xt01815
    replied
    Added. Been a member for a little bit now. This community is growing on me. If there is anything I can do to help a member, friend, etc, please don't hesitate to ask I have an almost full shop at my house. And working on getting a third festy. With some basic extra parts. So if I have it and don't have a need for it then you can most likely get it for little to no cost. You may correct me if Im wrong but the reason for my niceness, is cause I get the impression that for the most part this community is much of the same. I just like to call it Paying it forward!!! (to those that need it) Thank you for those that have helped me also. You know who you are.

Leave a comment:

• grampahawg
    replied
    done!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Greywolf
    replied
    Hmm... tried to make a custom icon but it didn't come out so great.
    So I borrowed someone elses that was the closest to the "Turbo Mojo Machine"

"Dickbutt"? I don't blame her - I wonder which of you would have got the most funny looks...

I always did kind of wonder about Dick Buttkiss. What a hella name to go through school with!

There was actually a guy in my Junior High School named "Buster Hyman" (true story), and on one of the ships I served on there was an E-3 named Stains that always got called to the quarter deck. It was a standing joke:
    "Seaman Stains, report to the quarterdeck" announced on the 1MC all day long...

The funniest I suppose was after female crew were allowed on combatant ships. One day on USS Carl Vinson they called taps, and said:
    "All hands turn in to your OWN bunks..."

Umm - yeah whatever. Hey thanx for making it sticky!
    GOOD JOB :thumbs_up:
    Last edited by Greywolf; 08-04-2016, 12:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• firebush357
    replied
    Originally posted by Fecomatter View Post
    i made my dot a turtle in a cowboy hat
    I was trying to get my wife to paint Dickbutt on my Hood when I first got my car but she wouldn't do it for me. I think it would have looked awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    It's now a sticky and I deleted the old map thread.

Leave a comment:

• w4rkry
    replied
    I added it to mine! Good idea

Leave a comment:

• Greywolf
    replied
    It's growing daily. Maybe we can promote it by adding links in our sigs...

Leave a comment:

• w4rkry
    replied
    Can we get this stickied? The other "maps" sticky is a dead link. Charlie is a mod now, can he sticky it?

Leave a comment:

• Greywolf
    replied
    We are definitely International! On the map you can really see it;
    That's awesome...

Spanning the globe with wrenches and spanners htd
    Last edited by Greywolf; 08-02-2016, 03:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X