Megasquirt diy (but pre built) on a b6t wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megasquirt diy (but pre built) on a b6t wiring

I picked up a built pnp ms2 v3.0 kit. I will be buying a new harness kit and making my own wiring kit.

I am looking for any help or ideas on how to set it up. I like the idea of cop. I want it to be easy to wire in/cheaper on price. One or the other really.

any links to others that have done it would help. or just any tips.

I have the bp dissy on the car already. So it should be ready to go minus coil pack or whatever i end up using.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

scrap the dizzy, get a miata cas and toyota coils and wire it as a miata. youll love life later, trust me. go on miataturbo.net and search and read, then search some more then read more. if you ask questions that are answered in the stickies they will troll you very hard and possibly ban you, but if you put in the effort to find your own way and only ask when you cant find anything anywhere you will find the single smartest collective of megasquirt builders and tuners anywhere. i mean a few guys redesigned the ground and power distribution to the main boards just to clean up the signal imputs.
    I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaB6TG25MR View Post
      scrap the dizzy, get a miata cas and toyota coils and wire it as a miata. youll love life later, trust me. go on miataturbo.net and search and read, then search some more then read more. if you ask questions that are answered in the stickies they will troll you very hard and possibly ban you, but if you put in the effort to find your own way and only ask when you cant find anything anywhere you will find the single smartest collective of megasquirt builders and tuners anywhere. i mean a few guys redesigned the ground and power distribution to the main boards just to clean up the signal imputs.
      Good info! thanks and will do
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
      19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X