Festiva In The News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva In The News

There was a manhunt in Jacksonville Yesterday... The guy wasn't driving the Festiva in the picture when he was caught so I'm not sure why there is a photo of it but still kinda cool.

"The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

I was mistaken, they did find him in the Festiva. http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-...ngs-robberies_
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

Comment

If he was driving a festiva he wouldn't have had to kidnap women, they'd be begging to get in. I call shenanigans.
      Last edited by Advancedynamix; 07-27-2016, 08:52 AM.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

As far as I know they found him hiding in the Festiva but they weren't sure if it was stolen or his at the time. He had previously stolen a 4 runner during his 72 hour crime spree throughout Jacksonville. 1 of the women he kidnapped and then dropped her off down the road from me lol. I know that Harpon has a red festiva and I'm pretty sure she lives on that side of town where he was spotted, maybe it is hers?!?
        sigpic

Comment

I saw that on the news- the Festiva was finally surrounded by about eight cop cars. htd All I could do was to shake my head....
          And don't forget to IU the police!

below: "terrific!"

FYI- "DIANA II" is still safely in the shed and away from all the nonsense of the local paparrazzi.
          Last edited by Advancedynamix; 07-27-2016, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            If he was driving a festiva he wouldn't have had to kidnap women, they'd be begging to get in. I call shenanigans.
            LOL Oh God.
            Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
            91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

"LOL"- Lollipop Guild?

The red festivas are of no use to you!
              Last edited by harpon; 07-27-2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by firebush357 View Post
                I was mistaken, they did find him in the Festiva. http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-...ngs-robberies_
                Quotes from article;

"He was found hiding in the backseat of a red vehicle that was being driven by someone else, the Sheriff's Office said."

"Just hours before he was taken into custody Tuesday, employees of a car business in the area said the red car was parked across the street and Forgerty came over, inquiring about buying a car.
                "He came over and spoke with him (fellow employee) about the cars. I guess he was pretending to be interested in the cars, or maybe he was interested. I'm not sure, but the conversation didn't go any further than five minutes. And then he went back over, across the street, and got in his car," said an employee at the car lot, who only wished to be identified as Crystal.
                Crystal said the hood of the small, red car was lifted up and it seemed like he was having engine problems. But after learning what he's accused of doing, she said she believes he had a different plan.
                "He probably was looking for another getaway car, hoping to ditch that one, because when I read the article, he had ditched a couple of cars before. So, I'm guessing that's what he was here for," Crystal said."

Comment

Working...
                X