Exomotive Exocet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exomotive Exocet

I found this little guy on facebook a bit ago. I thought i would it up here.

1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

The kit is around 7500$ Plus you need the miata. I would think 15K would build you an ariel Atom clone (well kinda).

I would go 1.8T and have to shoot for 350hp. The kit would be around at 1500-1700 pounds once all done.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I follow a couple on YouTube who are building one of these:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26...T_xCjpZncFui4A
      There are better kit cars out there, but for the money I think this is probably a decent bargain. Combine that with a mildly wrecked miata from here:
      http://www.copart.com/us/search?Page...&filtercodes=0
      And I figure you can probably get out the door for a reasonable (albeit more than I could pay) amount of money.

Comment

I bet 15k spent on A Festiva would net you faster lap times.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
          It had better!!! My car should be rather good here soon. If the turbo stinks ill swap out for an actual Garret once the wife is off my case about my spendage on the festiva deals.

I just like the fact that it is a nice open frame fun car. It can be light weight and fast. Plus it looks cool.
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            That was my first thought exactly! lol
            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Working...
            X