Auto B6T daily!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto B6T daily!

So my daily car is Stress Relief. As of now its mostly stock. It still have my rio rack on it. And it has some lowering springs on it. It basically stock tho. I could buy a new jv14 and put the b6t in my daily just because why not.

It would have to be after getting Lucifer back on the road tho. It would be nice to put the b6t in stress relief and set it to a nice easy 10psi or so. Just enough to give me a fun daily car for when i dont take lucifer out.

I have the motor and the parts just sitting there so why not. It would be a great car if i just let the motor alone. Keep it turned down and just enjoy the crap out of it.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

The auto cars are way more fun with more TQ. Even just a b6d really helps the auto festiva to utilize the gear ratios better.
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 08-12-2016, 12:53 PM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

u r right i had a stock bp that barb pkd up for me and w the auto very torquey
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

You aint see my youtube?

Just a run up to 70 in the Festiva. 1.8 BP, 3 speed auto, Stratified Megasquirt, GTR intake manifold

Just make sure the auto is in good shape and don't abuse it. Good fluid and a trans cooler. Keep the burnouts and brake launches to a minimum. A fresh rebuild with extra clutches and line pressure turned up is ideal. Theres a lot you can do with the auto trans.
        91GL BP/F3A with boost
        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

I started my whole B6T venture wanting a B6T auto. The project was exactly that, but the auto was blown and it came with a g-series 5 speed. So, I'm still very interested in driving a boosted auto. Two hands on the wheel would be quite nice....

Comment

What kind of fuel economy do you get with the bpt and auto?

Comment

Maybe 25
              91GL BP/F3A with boost
              13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Working...
              X