site logo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site logo question

Wondering who i need to talk to about seeing what i need to do to get permission to possibly use the site logo. The store doesnt have what I want and I just want to know what i need to do to not step on any toes

Anybody?

Comment

Thread 3476
      Last edited by bravekozak; 08-28-2016, 12:35 PM.

Comment

It says to pm him with questions but it shows he hasnt been on for over a year

Comment

Still looking for answer on this, Seems like everyone that i should contact hasn't been on in close to 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by rockin86ranger View Post
            Wondering who i need to talk to about seeing what i need to do to get permission to possibly use the site logo. The store doesnt have what I want and I just want to know what i need to do to not step on any toes
            What do you want?
            The Festiva Store
            Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

My aunt has an embroidery machine and she is wanting to try to some hat's and she said she will do whatever i want on a hat so i thought i would do one with the logo. If its an issue i will get one with my falcon instead

Comment

Miy impression of logo use is you can use it for whatever you want if its for your personal use but if yo make money on it profit is supposed to be donated to the site.
                Tommy

WannaBimmer Build in Progress:
                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...-Festiva-Build

Comment

Ok, if thats the case cool i will just be making it for me. One day i might to get to making custom hats but thats a story for a different day

Comment

Working...
                  X