Ready to order Racing seats! Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to order Racing seats! Need help

I am ready to order some racing seats. I was just about to order some Corbeau Forza fixed back seats. They would have brackets to bolt into the Festiva. I would have zero mods in it but for close to 1000$ it better be damn perfect.

What options do i have for fixed back seats with near bolt in or simple mods to bolt in? I dont want to have to trust my welding on seat brackets just yet.

looking at nrg at the minute.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

I went back and forth between several seats. I went with Corbeau Forza seats. They have seat warmers and all kinds of other stuff. I got a set of brackets to bolt it right into the festiva. Now i need to get on finishing the car and get it ready for the seat.

PS i only ordered the 1 seat, bracket, camlock harness, and pads for now. Will place another order once funds creep back up.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I sorta like the RRX or RRB....

Comment

Working...
      X