Thought i killed it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought i killed it!

So coming back from work just now my car let go. I thought it was a bad head gasket or something. I had had a bad miss for some time now. Well just now it finally felt like half the motor just broke. I limp back to the office and find out that a spark plug has backed itself out of the motor. No wonder i had a miss. The plug was lose. Guess its time for now plugs!!!

Just swapped out the wires a couple months back. No clue how long the plug has been lose tho. Im just glad i dont have to swap the motor out.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

What car are we talking about .
    New build on the way .

Comment

STress relief! My grey daily car. Its nothing special anymore. It has the rio rack still. Its also lowered on some old FMS springs. Aside from that its just my daily car.
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Oh thought you had the other one running .
        New build on the way .

Comment

Nope not yet! Have had 0 time for it so far. Plus no bp & T OR knowledge on how to wire it. Baby steps here!!!
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Actually the wife just told me that we are pulling our carpet up tonight. So no Lucifer time either!!!
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X