Access to this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to this site

Is it possible I'm locked out or blocked?? I cannot get on from my laptop. I made a post the other day & ever since I can't get on.
    My laptop will give a screen that says cannot connect timed out. I'm on my girlfriends laptop at the moment at her house, connects no problem,I can even get on from my cell phone. I'm curious what happened or why. Can someone chime in? Every other site from my home laptop connects but this one.

Thanks...frustrated BSR

Try deleting history, cookies and clearing your cache and then try again. Also try a different web browser such as chrome instead of Internet Expolorer.
    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by firebush357 View Post
      Try deleting history, cookies and clearing your cache and then try again. Also try a different web browser such as chrome instead of Internet Expolorer.
      I'll give that a try in the morning. I'm replying from my cell phone at the moment. I use internet explorer and Fire Fox Mozilla.

Comment

Originally posted by firebush357 View Post
        well I tried that,and still no luck! I'm at work now & got right on. I don't use google chrome,I use Fire Fox Mozilla & Internet explorer at home.Not sure what happened or why,but its frustrating when you can't figure it out.

Comment

Not sure, I use chrome for everything I do unless I absolutely have to use IE.
          "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
          sigpic
          "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
          "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
          "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
          "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

I loaded Google chrome,even did a system restore and took the battery out of my laptop. I could scream!! Why can't I access this site from my laptop? My phone and every pc I get on elsewhere I can go right on.
            Can a site admin check to see if I'm locked out,blocked or just what happened. This is the only site my laptop won't access
            Last edited by BSR; 09-27-2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BSR View Post
              I loaded Google chrome,even did a system restore and took the battery out of my laptop. I could scream!! Why can't I access this site from my laptop? My phone and every pc I get on elsewhere I can go right on.
              Can a site admin check to see if I'm locked out,blocked or just what happened. This is the only site my laptop won't access
              Turn your firewall off and try. Turn it back on if that doesnt do it of course. Did you download a new antivirus? Mine makes using a different forum a huge pain, wont load lots of stuff

Comment

It could also be an internet speed issue. Try resetting your modem - turn it off for five minutes, and then let it re-boot itself.
                Most people don't drive what they want at all, and never will

Comment

Originally posted by Greywolf View Post
                  It could also be an internet speed issue. Try resetting your modem - turn it off for five minutes, and then let it re-boot itself.
                  I'll try that,because nothing else mentioned on here has worked yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X