Upper radiator hose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper radiator hose.

Does anyone know what size the upper radiator hose is in mm? Just wanting to confirm I thinking if I done it right it's little over 26mm. I talking about inside diameter.
    Last edited by 90fastiva; 10-21-2016, 11:59 AM.
    1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
    1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
    2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
    2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
    2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
    1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Also I would like to know which temp sensor sends to the temp gauge? This is a BP engine to.
    Last edited by 90fastiva; 10-21-2016, 04:18 PM.
    2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
    2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.

Comment

Can't tell you for sure- isn't it about 1 1/2 inches or 37mm?

Don't want to ursurp the thread, but I'm also wondering where the fuel pump relay is on a Festy. Firewall in front of the drivers door? Somehow missed it there I guess. Got a bnew relay to try. Gotta get this car back in the shed and all kinds of things to get done.
      Last edited by harpon; 10-21-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

I will measure them for you.
        Upper and lower rad hose = 1.120" I.D.
        exactly the same as the rad necks.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 10-21-2016, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
          I will measure them for you.
          Upper and lower rad hose = 1.120" I.D.
          exactly the same as the rad necks.
          Wow, that's a coincidence! :-)
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 90fastiva View Post
              Also I would like to know which temp sensor sends to the temp gauge? This is a BP engine to.
              the sensor that goes into the cylinder head is the temp gauge sender, the one in the thermostat housing is the radiator fan switch.

Pretty much exactly the same as all Mazda B Series engines.
              1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
              2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
              1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Ok cool deal. Thanks. All my other cars are differnt. So I won't sure which did what.

Comment

Working...
                X