No announcement yet.

Exocet Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at the inner LCA bolt ( on the frame) and see if you can see witness marks of it shifting.

Also verify the outside LBJ is the correct size and grade.
    Last edited by FestYboy; 11-09-2016, 09:23 AM.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I will check as soon as I get home today, thanks, I'll let you know what I see.
      92 Festiva L - bp & hydro g, advanced coilovers, aspire brake swapped

Comment

We just checked and couldnt find anything wrong with it. Checked everything you said and it all seems fine. I guess I will just take it in to the experts!

Comment

Worn steering rack bushings?
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

haha I'll have to double check that too. Im not home anymore so it will have to be later or tomorrow, thanks for the input!

Comment

Hey just to say a big thanks for telling me what to check, it ended up being that LCA bolt which was super loose! I wanted to post here because while looking under my car I realized that this bushing is destroyed!!
              20170225_200730.jpg
              It looks like it connects to a bar to the shifter. What part is this bushing??

Comment

You can use energy suspension sway link bushings to replace the shifter stabilizer bar bushing
                Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
                X