Ocean city possible summer meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean city possible summer meet?

Wanted to see if a gathering would get going for a summer festiva meet on the beach maybe early summer as madness is just after summer think itd be cool having a festiva meet in the city and on the beach

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Festiver
    93 L find/5 speed
    BP/g15mr swapped
    Aspire brake swapped
    Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
    stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
    rustful
    maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
    advanced suspension
    kai/skeeter camber
    b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Maryland or jersey?
    Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
      Maryland or jersey?
      I was thinking Maryland but if Jersey would get more people to come down then I'm down

Festiver
      93 L find/5 speed
      BP/g15mr swapped
      Aspire brake swapped
      Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all

89 festie
      rustful

93 festie
      advanced suspension
      kai/skeeter camber
      b3t/g15mr

Comment

I'm less than a hour from ocmd. Best time to have it would be during the spring or fall hot rod weekends. The entire town is taken over by gearheads those weekends. Id love to have one during h2oi (more of a import crowd) but its currently being held on the same weekend as madness. It'd probably have to be the spring one though. The fall one is the week after madness. You do not want to do something there during the summer traffic/crowds are horrible. If you really wanted to do something during the summer I know a bunch of more laid back towns/state parks in the area. I would volunteer my shop for some madness style wrenching but its currently packed full of everyones stuff.

Way too many cars

Comment

I'm less than a hour from ocmd. Best time to have it would be during the spring or fall hot rod weekends. The entire town is taken over by gearheads those weekends. Id love to have one during h2oi (more of a import crowd) but its currently being held on the same weekend as madness. It'd probably have to be the spring one though. The fall one is the week after madness. You do not want to do something there during the summer traffic/crowds are horrible. If you really wanted to do something during the summer I know a bunch of more laid back towns/state parks in the area. I would volunteer my shop for some madness style wrenching but its currently packed full of everyones stuff.
          That's a good point spring would best I'll look into other meets in ocmd see what's up

Festiver
          93 L find/5 speed
          BP/g15mr swapped
          Aspire brake swapped

89 festie
          rustful

93 festie
          advanced suspension
          kai/skeeter camber
          b3t/g15mr

Comment

Cruise on down to Ocean City, MD for one of the largest car shows on the east coast! Enjoy four days of hot rods, trick trucks, custom and classic cars.

That's the spring show. The fall show is endless summer cruisin and is second weekend in October. H2Oi is first weekend in October. There's also a import show usually second weekend in June but that's turned into a s**t show so I don't even bother going to that one anymore. The spring show is usually the start of the tourist season so between then and middle of September it's just packed out there.

Way too many cars

Comment

https://www.specialeventpro.com/cruisin-ocean-city

That's the spring show. The fall show is endless summer cruisin and is second weekend in October. H2Oi is first weekend in October. There's also a import show usually second weekend in June but that's turned into a s**t show so I don't even bother going to that one anymore. The spring show is usually the start of the tourist season so between then and middle of September it's just packed out there.
              Hmm might have to scrap this plan then festivas aren't usually accepted till proven worth so group of festivas joining the import scene is bound to be a hassle

Festiver
              93 L find/5 speed
              BP/g15mr swapped
              Aspire brake swapped

89 festie
              rustful

93 festie
              advanced suspension
              kai/skeeter camber
              b3t/g15mr

Comment

I've never had a problem but my stuff is usually turbo. Most people will accept you if you're doing something different. Some of the douches in v6 stangs/camaros might they to pick on you at a stoplight but that's about it. I love it out there you can just find a parking lot on the strip and sit/drink/bs with your friends while almost nothing but modified cars ride by all day. Once it gets late you can go out and try to bruise a few egos at stoplights in "Mexico".

Way too many cars

Comment

I would love to invade H2Oi lol
                  Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
                  Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
                  Feel free to PM me anytime!
                  Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
                  Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

h20i is amazing. Definitely my favorite out of all of them. Thats why I missed madness last 2 years. Its the same as hot rod weekends but with almost nothing but imports. Just don't show up with something stupid low or lots of camber/poke. As long as you aren't extreme and aren't doing something stupid they'll leave you alone. I got a ticket and a bunch of warnings this year when I lit the tires up at top of second gear.

Way too many cars

Comment

Lol im running an inch of poke but h20i sounds awesome maybe we could do a madness then to h20i convoy

Festiver
                      93 L find/5 speed
                      BP/g15mr swapped
                      Aspire brake swapped

89 festie
                      rustful

93 festie
                      advanced suspension
                      kai/skeeter camber
                      b3t/g15mr

Comment

Its around 7-8hr drive from madness and the best times for h2o are friday and saturday nights. Might be able to do h2o on friday then leave really early sat.

These vids are kinda boring and guy is annoying but you get a pretty good feel for what its like out on the strip.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo_Am71tmHg
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3lWfRqQ5WU

Way too many cars

Comment

Its around 7-8hr drive from madness and the best times for h2o are friday and saturday nights. Might be able to do h2o on friday then leave really early sat.

These vids are kinda boring and guy is annoying but you get a pretty good feel for what its like out on the strip.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo_Am71tmHg
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3lWfRqQ5WU
                          True that'd be awesome

Festiver
                          93 L find/5 speed
                          BP/g15mr swapped
                          Aspire brake swapped

89 festie
                          rustful

93 festie
                          advanced suspension
                          kai/skeeter camber
                          b3t/g15mr

Comment

Working...
                          X