My first FESTY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first FESTY!!

1993 Ford Festiva. My first. And I love it. That is all.
    Attached Files

Glad it is in the right hands.I loved the way it handled compared to any i've had.

Comment

Wrong color and grill for 93, assuming it's stock. But congratulations non the less!
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
        Wrong color and grill for 93, assuming it's stock. But congratulations non the less!
        Does have the auto seat belts tho. Ezio, can you look at the build date on the plate in the driver's door frame, and also confirm that the engine bay color is the same as the outside?

BTW, is it this one?
        Last edited by TominMO; 11-20-2016, 10:21 AM.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

^ was thinking the same thing Tom.
          And I can see auto belts in the second picture.
          Last edited by FestYboy; 11-20-2016, 10:35 AM.
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Hey another indy member!
            You should bring that thing to lakestiva this coming may.
            May 20th 2017 in Carlyle il. I'll be posting a thread for it soon.

Comment

It was originally green.It had been repainted blue before I got it Doors I put on were originally red repainted black,then to blue.One fender was silver.Grille is off an 89.So a franken festy but it lives.

Comment

Hey! Yea, I'm happy to have found it!

Comment

I have no qualms against a Franken FESTY!! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by ezioauditore View Post
                    I have no qualms against a Franken FESTY!! Haha
                    Me too. Mine is definitely low-key in the looks dept, and I kinda like it that way. No paranoia about scratching a nice paint job, and makes it more invisible and unstealable. It's got all the performance (built B6 head, short shifter, sporty suspension and tires) and creature-comfort mods (heater, radio, LED dome light, tinted windows) I want in it. My luxury car, AKA poor man's BMW 2 Series, is the Aspire SE. :-)
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                    X