Looking for Info on my old Car North Ga. Area ?? Ms. Virginia ismissing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Info on my old Car North Ga. Area ?? Ms. Virginia ismissing

Lost my Car in the Divorce and not sure what has happened to it since the she witch got it trying to locate and
    bring my car back home, if anyone has seen Ms. Virginia a Yellow 92 Auto around North Ga. or some where else
    please email me and let me know and I will be glad to run it down and bring it back home,

the EX got it for her son and he got arrested in it and the it has been to car jail, see got it out and said she would
    have it cut up into little pieces rather than let me have it or but it back, it's been since July when it was last seen around
    Calhoun or Dalton, Ga. area and I have burned a lot of gas and time along with hounding the lawyer to find it and bring it
    back home. the photo attached is of the car as it looked the last time I saw it before I had to give it up.

I have never had to just give a car up, sold a couple because I wanted too but never been told to give up something I have
    put so much time and money into and just feel like I have lost a child right now. it's been a long time before I have been able
    to get on here and ask for help with this and hopefully someone can help point me in the right direction if the car is still around
    and in one piece. Thanks for reading and have a good thanksgiving.

email is wthobgood@gmail.com

92 GL was red automatic Ms Va., now Zinc Yellow

I'm sorry man that really sucks I hope for the best

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Festiver
    93 L find/5 speed
    BP/g15mr swapped
    Aspire brake swapped
    Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
    stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
    rustful
    maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
    advanced suspension
    kai/skeeter camber
    b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

thanks

92 GL was red automatic Ms Va., now Zinc Yellow

Comment

Theres a nice one listed on craigslist locally thats the same color, if you cant find your original maybe a replacement will do...
        93 Ford Festiva L new project-dd big plans
        89 Ford Festiva L (snoopy) long gone
        2002 Chevy Venture warner bros edition (wife's car, child hauler)

Comment

If you have a copy of the Vin, head to the court house and have them do a title search, you might get lucky. Good luck
          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Working...
          X