• Show
Clear All

That's just awesome
    New build on the way .

Comment

I get 10% off discount on walmart stuff too lol
      I had no idea walmart had turbos haha

Comment

It's not really Walmart guys... They changed their site to be like an amazon style marketplace.
        91GL BP/F3A with boost
        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

I know Walmart here is doing more invasive auto repairs now. I wouldn't doubt it.

And trust me, you don't want the people they hire working on your car. The one here specifically wants people with no experience so they "don't have to break any bad habits"/don't have to pay them anything.
          Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
          91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

"Hun, I'm going to Walmart to pick up some Greek yogurt and a new turbo for the Passat!“ said nobody....ever!
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

so what your saying is you can now use LINK (food stamps) to buy turbos!!!

Comment

Wait till after turbo christmas, what didn't sell will be 50% off!
                No car too fast !

Comment

Would this turbo acctually work for a stock festiva?

Comment

Originally posted by Nsw View Post
                    Would this turbo acctually work for a stock festiva?
                    Work in terms of appropriate sizing of the turbine and compressor and housings themselves? Probably. But in terms of a bolt-on upgrade, not even close. A lot of custom fabrication would go into the design... at which point, a junkyard setup would probably make more sense with a used turbo, chop-n-weld manifold, and all the fixings. It's been done before... and for <$100 too. Couple of B3 turbo build threads on this forum out there.
                    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

I think someone on here actually welded a k03 to a Festiva manifold. Maybe it was an aspire manifold. Either way, it kinda almost worked for a little while.
                      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                      X