Wasn't my alternator !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't my alternator !!!

So i posted about changing my alternator. Turns out my belt was wrcked because ac pump is not mounted, is being held up by the hose itself, making the pulley all twisted up. my question now :what kind of bolts to get this guy mounted up ??? Thanks so much guys, youre incredible
    Last edited by Evanhubre; 11-27-2016, 12:01 PM.

Originally posted by Evanhubre View Post
    So i posted about changing my alternator. Turns out my belt was wrcked because ac pump is not mounted, is being held up by the hose itself, making the pulley all twisted up. my question now :what kind of bolts to get this guy mounted up ??? Thanks so much guys, youre incredible
    Your post has me confused. Are you saying you have AC but the comprssor bolts have come out. If you have AC and it is not working and you don't plan to fix it, you should just remove the compressor. Is your water pump / alternator pulley OK?

The outside belt is for the AC. The inside belt for the water pump and the alternator.
    Last edited by 1990new; 11-27-2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

i have no idea if the ac works (not a big fan of ac). the pulley seems fine, just not in the right (or any stable) place.

Comment

Please post a picture of the problem.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 11-28-2016, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X