Note for new members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note for new members

Just wanted to pass on a tip for new members here.

If you have repair questions or stuff for sale, or really just about any topic you want to discuss, DO NOT list it in the Regional Forums just because you live in a certain area. You will get far less views down there. Put them in the appropriate subject-matter forums for more responses.

The regional forums are IMO not all that useful. If you just want to see who's around you, that's one thing. But if you wanted to make a thread on get-togethers, it's still better off in the Meets and Events forum, since some people will come from outside your area.

To me, the regional forums are pretty much invisible/not on my radar, and I suspect it's that way for lots of people.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

im noticing a lot of mostly repair type questions bleeding into this general discussion area lately. but you are right. in the many years i've been using ff.com there are still some forums i've never looked at once. i wonder what the first forum most people go to first when they log on? i'm guessing "general"or FS.

Comment

Another point: besides doing searches for the info you need, also make sure to check out the Articles section at the bottom of the main forum page.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Well it's better then newbies posting in the chat section and never checking back for a response

And yes, I've been trolling the chat to prove this theory :evil3:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Well damn I didn't get that email

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jennifermohn1 View Post
            Well damn I didn't get that email

It's me the fonzstiva, boo.

Comment

Working...
            X