2 Titled Festivas, Good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Titled Festivas, Good deal?

Buddy of mine has 2 1993 Festivas. Both with clean titles. One runs a little rough, he says he "blowed the motor". The other one runs but has some wiring issues. I've got 5 years under my belt as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic/Auto Mechanic. I have yet to lay eyes on the cars.. scary i know right? We are below the rust belt so im believing rust should be minimal. Been pricing motors, rebuild kits, and random parts. He says for $150.00 i can have them both. No they are not hot, he's just kinda not the brightest... and values money over anything... I think i would be crazy not to jump on it and snatch em up. I've always wanted one. ALWAYS. They are extremely rare here in western NC for some reason. Most i find on craigslist go for around 1,000. and not in real good shape... like you can throw a cat through it. Also. I'm new here. Look forward to this journey.

Welcome to the forum.
    That's an excellent price . You better snatch them up.
    Parts are cheap and easy to find. As for engines of it dose need one b3s are given away around here (factory engine ) and b6 and bp engines are easy to find in the junk yard and make your festiva a whole lot more fun to drive
    Your in the best place for festivas. Festiva madness is held in Raleigh NC.
    There lots of members in NC so finding parts close by shouldn't be a problem
    Last edited by william; 01-23-2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Thats so cheap...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going to get them tomorrow... i mean its 150 bucks. FOR TWO OF THEM. I was just joking around and asked him what he wanted for them.. he was like ill take 150. SOLD. When is Festiva madness? that sounds like something i could get into lol

Comment

Originally posted by festyboy1995 View Post
          I'm going to get them tomorrow... i mean its 150 bucks. FOR TWO OF THEM. I was just joking around and asked him what he wanted for them.. he was like ill take 150. SOLD. When is Festiva madness? that sounds like something i could get into lol
          First weekend in October. Welcome to the forum!
          Last edited by TominMO; 01-23-2017, 07:02 PM.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I paid 10x that for just one thats a bit denty and has a little rust underneath... they are easy to fix, fun and theres lots of help and info here.

Comment

Alright I've got time to prepare and thanks glad to be here! I'm literally so excited I'm thinking about using a week of my vacation to just go crazy with them. Have a crazy idea to do a apocalyptic dooms day festiva.. my wife is going to hate me lol

Comment

Alright I've got time to prepare and thanks glad to be here! I'm literally so excited I'm thinking about using a week of my vacation to just go crazy with them. Have a crazy idea to do a apocalyptic dooms day festiva.. my wife is going to hate me lol
                Camo paint with roof-mounted 50 cal sounds about right..... :-)
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Your screen name looks familiar somehow...
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I couldnt find what i was looking for but here is a couple photos for ideas

Last edited by ryanprins13; 01-23-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the last Festiva site you will ever need. Let the fun begin.
                      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

$150 for TWO?

For that price, if I had the room I'd buy them even if they were both rusted out hulks that didn't run. Even that would yield a lot more value than $150 in spare parts. Get 'em quick before he changes his mind.
                        88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
                        88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
                        91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
                        93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

Working...
                        X