eBay Parts Availability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Parts Availability?

Is it just me or do Festy parts on eBay seem to be drying up a little?

I've been largely absent for the last 18 months from the world of Festivas but when I used to surf eBay for Festy parts I would routinely find stuff like AC compressors, AC tubing, carburetors, tons of small interior cabin parts, etc. I'd put in a search for "88-93 Ford Festiva" and routinely get 1000-1200 hits, and quite a few were NOS parts. Now I get 200-300 and far fewer NOS stuff.

This wouldn't be good for anyone here.

What say you?
    Last edited by Twistiva; 02-08-2017, 12:28 AM.
    88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
    88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
    91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
    93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Guys -

All I'm asking is has anyone seen the amount of Festiva parts on eBay recently shrinking or not? Hopefully the consensus is "no".

Comment

Ebay items come and go. Thats how it works. Just gotta catch them from time to time.

To give an actual answer yes. The parts are on there less and less as time goes on.
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
      19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
        Ebay items come and go. Thats how it works. Just gotta catch them from time to time.

To give an actual answer yes. The parts are on there less and less as time goes on.
        That is definitely my perception. Bummer, but I guess it's inevitable as time marches on.
        Last edited by Twistiva; 02-11-2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I would assume shipping, ebay,PayPal fees ,time and effort would dissuade the average sane individual from selling Festive parts on EBay.

Comment

Working...
          X