DAMN this nice weather!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN this nice weather!

Its so nice out today! It makes me want to rush home and get the bike out and take off. I need to put overkill back together tho...
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

I know what you're saying. I plan on taking advantage of it myself!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
      Its so nice out today! It makes me want to rush home and get the bike out and take off.
      Beat you to it.

Comment

Glad to see it was nice elsewhere too! Today was a great day here in VA!
        92 Festiva L - bp & hydro g, advanced coilovers, aspire brake swapped

Comment

Today was the only day all week that I didn't ride to work.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

GREAT Indiana weather I have known-

18 inches here in 2005 became MORE than eight feet where the man stands then in June '08- Lost almost everything but the Festy and Aspire
            I took that picture from my porch across the street.
            Last edited by harpon; 02-18-2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Going to take advantage of this myself.

Tonight is my slow night at work. (Working 3rd Shift security)

So going to park my Festy out of sight of the cameras and give it a much needed oil change while on the clock.
              Hasn't had one since last spring when I first swapped in the BP. lol
              1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
              2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
              1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Working...
              X