X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i like those better than the FMS ones..... i want a set :twisted:

yea right tho... lol
    ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

makes me wonder...

are there any kits out there in something more flexible that fiberglass?
      i have to ask cause the roads where i am have an appetite for fiberglass kits. rough an with a lot of dips an holes. my friend lost two nice glass kits on his cavalier, an i know of several other cars running around here with busted fiberglass. while im careful an creep over stuff. the dumb wildlife out here is another issue, coyotes rabbits, birds (big ones) an wild dogs an cats have already done a number on my eclipse, an that thing had all stock fascias, had to replace the front bumber twice, an it really needs replaced again, but i got the festiva now, an im concentrating on it
      any input would be nice
      is not sposed ta do that...
      05 subaru legacy gt
      1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
      1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

Could maybe someone send that set to roger @ FMS & maybe he could get a run of them made up? Then we all could have a different set then say your girlfriend.
        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Working...
        X