X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damkid
    replied
    Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
    My 2 cents: What's the point of this? To keep our Festys running we need cooperation, not secret in-fighting. Sure, sometimes I've been ticked over a member's comments, but if I choose to rant over it, it just makes things worse.

(Ok, if you want to flame me in the first thread, I guess that's fair game. :blackeye: )
    It's not only for bashing other members, you can post randoms things and not worry about language, vent about something going on in your personal life and again, swear as much as you'd like

Leave a comment:

• Hulspowered
    replied
    Put me in so I can lurk and enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Twistiva
    replied
    My 2 cents: What's the point of this? To keep our Festys running we need cooperation, not secret in-fighting. Sure, sometimes I've been ticked over a member's comments, but if I choose to rant over it, it just makes things worse.

(Ok, if you want to flame me in the first thread, I guess that's fair game. :blackeye: )

Leave a comment:

• errjam
    replied
    Errjam

Leave a comment:

• jawja jim
    replied
    I messaged you on FB about it, but sign me up, please.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    started a topic Who wants arena access?

Who wants arena access?

The arena is the section for flaming, trash talking, and calling out members that have pissed you off and yes swearing is allowed there

If this sounds like the section of the site that you want access too, add your name to the list and I'll work on granting access to everyone wanting in
    Last edited by Damkid; 02-26-2017, 11:02 AM.
Working...
X