Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Achilles Tires would you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. Trying for highway gearing though. Speedometer has been adjusted, odometer not so much.

Comment

Ok, so you should net 76ish mph at 3k in 5th
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Bummer on the backorder, I guess I can wait.
        At least that means they will be fresh from the factory tires instead of ones that have been sitting on a shelf for a year or two. Maybe people are picking up on the quality of the tires and they can't churn them out fast enough since they probably don't make them in huge quantities.

I also need to get a new tire for my 98 Monte, was also looking at and Achilles tire.

I am sure someone has mentioned this in the past, but Achilles is a pretty poor choice of name for a tire brand. lol
        1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
        2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
        1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
          Ok, so you should net 76ish mph at 3k in 5th
          :thumbs_up:

:thumbs_up:

Comment

Just ordered me some 122s. $171 shipped from Tire Easy

Decided to try the 122s first, plus Tireeasy didn't carry Platinums in 175-60-13s.

Comment

isnt it fun to get all 4 tires for so cheap? My gf needs new tires for her gti and its looking around that price for each tire lol
              92 Festiva L - bp & hydro g, advanced coilovers, aspire brake swapped

Comment

Originally posted by fudge View Post
                isnt it fun to get all 4 tires for so cheap? My gf needs new tires for her gti and its looking around that price for each tire lol
                Ouch. lol

Comment

Working...
                X