I SOLD A FESTIVA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I SOLD A FESTIVA!!!

My life is over! I have sold stress relief. I dont really need the car. It has spark issues. i dont want to mess with it anymore. I got almost all my money out of it and like 5 years of drive time. The car helped me through a lot but i simply dont need it and will never build it. so might as well let her go.

The guy wants a cheap car and is fully aware of the issues. SO its a straight up deal. Will put the money towards my paypal fees that overkill has racked up...Also sold a car yesterday that helped out a good deal.

I hate selling them tho. The 1st one i sold i saw back in my neighborhood the next day and it stuck around for years until they wrecked it. The last one went to my sister (bad idea) and she just destroyed it to bits. At least this one will be an hour away from me. I may never see it again.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

About time lol.
    What other car did you sell?

Comment

The black audi tt. SOme kid bought it and all my extra parts. Now i need to sell the blue audi and the ford truck and the buggy!
      Last edited by mikemounlio; 03-13-2017, 03:51 PM.
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
      19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

How much for the truck it's an f250 right ?

Comment

Working...
        X