Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cup holders for sale...photos of combinations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup holders for sale...photos of combinations.

Thought I would start a new thread to explain how I plan to sell these if people are interested...

So here is what I have to offer as of now for colors and wording. For wording I can pretty much put whatever word you want but the style is as of right now only all capital lettering or small cap. I tried to make a more "festiva" looking style but just wouldn't come out right. I'm still trying to get one right, we shall see. I prefer not to make the punched out lettering ones because they have failed while printing before BUT if that is absolutely what you want I'll print it out and hope it holds, just hate to waste 5 hours if it fails.

Colors I have right now are... Black, Red, Blue, White (kind of dirty off white), Green, Glow in the Dark. Just my opinion but I believe the best combination is Black mixed with whatever type color your car is. Example: My Red festiva, the black holder and red tongue looks good but so does the red holder with a black tongue. You of course can mix whatever colors you want. Black on black is also a safe go to as it blends into the car pretty well. You can see how the small caps look on the black one in the photo.

Just something to remember, it takes me 5 hours to print both parts. It might take a few days to get what you want ready to mail depending on what I have done already or if others are waiting ahead of you.

Another thing to consider is that you can buy some plastic spray paint and paint these any color you like if I don't have what you want. I recommend primer before you do this though.

Here are photos with all the combinations I have right now. I tried to show the glow in the dark one glowing but it was hard to capture. Showing the photo of what the glow in the dark tongue looks like.

Cost is $13.00. $10 for holder, $3 for shipping. If you order more than 2 I would have to add another $3 for shipping because the boxes I have only hold 2 pieces. I would have to mail out two separate boxes.

As far as payment type I do have a paypal account and my email for that is jimdigs@comcast.net However else you want to pay is fine. I will mail out as soon as I can after payment is received. Thanks, Jim
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jimdigs; 03-19-2017, 07:57 PM.

Example of one in car....

Here is the one in my red festiva. Just unscrew the original face plate and screw this holder on in its place.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ill take a blue on red one! I'll pay you over paypay after I get my check tomorrow!
      92 Festiva L - bp & hydro g, advanced coilovers, aspire brake swapped

Comment

Originally posted by fudge View Post
        Ill take a blue on red one! I'll pay you over paypay after I get my check tomorrow!
        When I get payment confirmation I'll ship it out. Do you want the holder to be blue and the tongue red?

Comment

I guess the best way to do this when you want to order one would be to private message me and we could go back and forth that way.

Comment

I got mine yesterday and I love it already! The spot you came up with for these is so perfect, like it's meant to be there! Thanks a lot man, this is a great product for anyone on here who needs a cupholder!

Comment

^^^Now that a great endorsement.
              An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by jimdigs View Post
                I guess the best way to do this when you want to order one would be to private message me and we could go back and forth that way.
                Dont let your inbox fill up! Happens quick on this forum...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm sent!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Cup holders for sale...photos of combinations.

Yes these things are awesome!! I've already used mine a couple of times and it's sweet! It seems like it was definitely made to go there. Super easy to install and very straightforward. It's a great addition to any festiva. Thanks again I really like it!

Last edited by sodakfastiva; 03-26-2017, 10:31 PM.
                    93 Festiva B6 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by sodakfastiva View Post
                      Yes these things are awesome!! I've already used mine a couple of times and it's sweet! It seems like it was definitely made to go there. Super easy to install and very straightforward. It's a great addition to any festiva. Thanks again I really like it!

Great photos. Thanks for the feedback it is appreciated and glad ya like it. I think they are cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by fudge View Post
                        I got mine yesterday and I love it already! The spot you came up with for these is so perfect, like it's meant to be there! Thanks a lot man, this is a great product for anyone on here who needs a cupholder!
                        Thanks for the feedback. Its appreciated. Glad you like it and its working for you.

Comment

you take paypal

Comment

Originally posted by jimdigs View Post
                            Cost is $13.00. $10 for holder, $3 for shipping. If you order more than 2 I would have to add another $3 for shipping because the boxes I have only hold 2 pieces. I would have to mail out two separate boxes.

As far as payment type I do have a paypal account and my email for that is jimdigs@comcast.net However else you want to pay is fine. I will mail out as soon as I can after payment is received. Thanks, Jim
                            Originally posted by tattoo View Post
                            you take paypal
                            It's right in the post.
                            Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
                            Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
                            Feel free to PM me anytime!
                            Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
                            Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Hey I loved mine! I used it all the time, in my accident I had a water bottle in there and it snapped off :/ I might need to get another one but I was wondering if I could custom order it to be a little bit bigger in diameter to fit this new bottle I have been using? can post measurements if needed. thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X