What ya think of these....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ya think of these....

...thought since some people don't need a cup holder why not make the face plate of the ashtray into something different. Tell me your ideas too. I like darth, my goofy sense of humor. I have a skull and cross bones printing out as I type. I'm having fun.
    Attached Files

Nice!!
    Jerry
    Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
    90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
    92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
    93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Nice, can you do custom ones? Like JDMSTIVA if I sent you the picture?

- Korean Note 4 via Tapatalk -
      Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
      Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
      Feel free to PM me anytime!
      Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
      Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Originally posted by w4rkry View Post
        Nice, can you do custom ones? Like JDMSTIVA if I sent you the picture?

I'm not sure what you mean. If you just want the letters JDMSTIVA on it sure but if you want me to put an image that you have from a picture on there I can't do that.

Comment

I have a black and white image of the text in the Festiva font. What kind of file do you use to transpose text? Like a vector file? TIF? etc

Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
          Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
          Feel free to PM me anytime!
          Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
          Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Originally posted by w4rkry View Post
            I have a black and white image of the text in the Festiva font. What kind of file do you use to transpose text? Like a vector file? TIF? etc

svg file

Comment

Here is the skull and cross bones.
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok I have an idea: parcel tray hold downs. I just happened to break one today
                Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                  Ok I have an idea: parcel tray hold downs. I just happened to break one today
                  Show me a photo of one. I'm not sure what that is.

Comment

How about something for those of us who purchased the beautiful shifter knobs that 1990new arranged, but wish to use them as a replacement to the stock knobs with the stock consoles? The problem, if you're not familiar with it, is the stock knobs have a groove around the bottom that lets the boots fit in, and shows none of the shifter rod/shaft. If that stock knob is replaced, it leaves the boot loosely (not)fitting around the shifter(like the non-console shifter boot fits tightly), and a gap of an inch or so below the knob. It would be something that might need a locknut below, to keep it from slipping down, and a groove the same as on a stock knob. Just a thought that will keep me from "engineering" something, probably inferior to what you could do.
                    "Blue92"- 92L 5 spd, original owner- 185K, B8,DD..
                    "Pedro"-88L 5-spd, B6D (built by Advancedynamix)
                    "Blanca"-92 GL auto, 125K(FM8 Lowest Miles)- B6 daughter's DD
                    "Tractor Blue"- 89 L auto, 110K
                    "Chester"-88 LX, runs but not street legal
                    "Wenona"-89L parts car
                    "Flame"- 89 LX 5 spd ,parts car

Comment

Originally posted by jawja jim View Post
                      How about something for those of us who purchased the beautiful shifter knobs that 1990new arranged, but wish to use them as a replacement to the stock knobs with the stock consoles? The problem, if you're not familiar with it, is the stock knobs have a groove around the bottom that lets the boots fit in, and shows none of the shifter rod/shaft. If that stock knob is replaced, it leaves the boot loosely (not)fitting around the shifter(like the non-console shifter boot fits tightly), and a gap of an inch or so below the knob. It would be something that might need a locknut below, to keep it from slipping down, and a groove the same as on a stock knob. Just a thought that will keep me from "engineering" something, probably inferior to what you could do.
                      Give me some measurements or do you have a photo of what you need and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Give me, or PM me, an e-mail address to send some photos. Attaching photos here is just slightly less annoying than using "search".
                        "Blue92"- 92L 5 spd, original owner- 185K, B8,DD..
                        "Pedro"-88L 5-spd, B6D (built by Advancedynamix)
                        "Blanca"-92 GL auto, 125K(FM8 Lowest Miles)- B6 daughter's DD
                        "Tractor Blue"- 89 L auto, 110K
                        "Chester"-88 LX, runs but not street legal
                        "Wenona"-89L parts car
                        "Flame"- 89 LX 5 spd ,parts car

Comment

Originally posted by jawja jim View Post
                          Give me, or PM me, an e-mail address to send some photos. Attaching photos here is just slightly less annoying than using "search".
                          jimdigs@comcast.net send the photos.

Comment

Working...
                          X