X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these wheels fit

Time for another edition of "will these wheels fit my festiva?"

Today guest:

I'm not sure if its love or lust but my tax returns are burning a hole in my pocket and there are very few 4x114 in my area.

I'm worried about the 7in width and the 15 off set.

Any input will help point me in the right direction.

Also recommended tire size if I'm gonna make the leap.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by BustaBust; 03-29-2017, 09:08 AM. Reason: bad at grammar

I don't recommend slotted lug pattern unless the wheel is perfectly hub centric.
    Those would only work with -3.5 degrees camber (or more) and some fender rolling.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

thanks advanced, ill keep on shopping, never ran into slotted lug patterns before but figured it was best to stay away.

Comment

found two more candidates on ebay... no one ever lists offset or center bore...I messaged both sellers for the info... would rock no center caps with the first:

these are really not in my budget because I would still need tires but its fun to dream:

Comment

What color is the car

Comment

black...ish

Comment

Then the gold mesh would look great in my opinion (probes)

Comment

Even if there out your budget but u ant got to eat one night[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

The Gold wheels look great and I would buy them myself but the guy is trying to make more money by asking another $200 for shipping.
                  An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

yeah I really cant spend more on the wheels then I did on the car even after fixing it up. I think the offset would be 35 if my research is right, he still hasn't responded. its so hard to find affordable 14 in wheels with 4x114. I really wouldn't want to go any bigger just a personal preference, I know others have been successful with 15's or even 16's but its not for me. Of course finding something local would be great but its been proving difficult.

Comment

If you search on ebay for "14x6 114.3" You will find tons of options for less than 400 shipped, brand new, as well as lots of older wheels. 80s Toyota and Datsun among others used many 14in alloys with 114 PCD.
                      Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
                      Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
                      Feel free to PM me anytime!
                      Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
                      Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

$400 Plus Shipping...
                        14x6 Datsun 280Z Wheels with Brand New 155/55/14 Achilles Tires

I also have a set of 3 Spoke 14" wheels for sale that I don't have pictures of yet. $100 Plus Shipping
                        "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
                        sigpic
                        "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
                        "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
                        "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
                        "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
                        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Working...
                        X