Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk

Ok, so I have this aversion to new things... And, yeah, Tapatalk falls into this category. But lately, I've been wanting to post lots of pics for the benefit of all you cool cats out there in Festiva land. The issue is that posting to and linking from photobucket takes forever on my phone which is more only interwebs source atm.

My question: does Tapatalk allow direct pic upload, or at least make it much faster? Do we have a pic/vid server for the forum? If not, we should... Because I demand it...
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

I've never used Tapatalk, for the same reason as you. I can upload pictures from Photobucket faster on my phone than on my laptop. Do you have the Photobucket app?
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

You can directly upload from your phone with tapatalk. That's how that last couple pics in my build thread have been posted.
      Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

^ I got it just for this reason. I hate it for browsing the fourm but it's super easy to post pictures. You can even take a picture with it and post right there.

Comment

I've only used Tapatalk you can upload pics easily and I've done videos before but it wasn't working when I tried the other day

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
          Festiver
          93 L find/5 speed
          BP/g15mr swapped
          Aspire brake swapped
          Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
          stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
          rustful
          maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
          advanced suspension
          kai/skeeter camber
          b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            I've never used Tapatalk, for the same reason as you. I can upload pictures from Photobucket faster on my phone than on my laptop. Do you have the Photobucket app?
            I do not have the app... I probably should get it...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),

Comment

Looks like I'm gonna give it a shot for this reason.

The next question is: once downloaded, is it a PITA to enter the forum normally?

Comment

You can directly upload photos, but i think theres a limit.
                I like tapatalk mostly for its new posts feature. It shows you all the new posts in the forum in chronological order back about 3 days regardless of what section their in.
                I end up missing a lot if i just use the web browser.
                Looks like this.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was thoroughly disappointed with Tapatalk, as well, but it may have been as much with my old Droid X2. Phone's gone, but the aversion holds. The picture issue is the one place that the Facebook page has it all over the Forum. SO simple on FB. Anything on your computer attaches easily (but I hate FB on a phone, and do not use it there, due to my love of multiple windows open at one time) $0.02
                  "Blue92"- 92L 5 spd, original owner- 185K, B8,DD..
                  "Pedro"-88L 5-spd, B6D (built by Advancedynamix)
                  "Blanca"-92 GL auto, 125K(FM8 Lowest Miles)- B6 daughter's DD
                  "Tractor Blue"- 89 L auto, 110K
                  "Chester"-88 LX, runs but not street legal
                  "Wenona"-89L parts car
                  "Flame"- 89 LX 5 spd ,parts car

Comment

FB is the devil as far as I'm concerned, nothing but petty drama and mindless crap for the most part. Hence why I'm not on it. (Again, the aversion to new things lol)

Comment

In the GTA 5 game, the equivalent to FB is called "life invader", appropriately enough.
                      "Blue92"- 92L 5 spd, original owner- 185K, B8,DD..
                      "Pedro"-88L 5-spd, B6D (built by Advancedynamix)
                      "Blanca"-92 GL auto, 125K(FM8 Lowest Miles)- B6 daughter's DD
                      "Tractor Blue"- 89 L auto, 110K
                      "Chester"-88 LX, runs but not street legal
                      "Wenona"-89L parts car
                      "Flame"- 89 LX 5 spd ,parts car

Comment

Working...
                      X