Lucifer needs a driver to Lakestiva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucifer needs a driver to Lakestiva!

Lucifer will be up and running and ready for Lakestiva however my wife has decided to work that day for the Overtime (car fund...shes so nice). I will need someone willing to come to my house in Bicknell Indiana and drive Lucifer to Lakestiva and back. You would have to comply with my schedule (leave when i need to). I will NOT pay you, but you do get to drive Lucifer for free!

If you want to just let me know
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

I bought a front mount piping kit with the vj11/vj14 hybrid turbo from someone either on here of on facebook. I will put that on while i have my manifold worked on. WHo knows the vj11/14 might just be what i wanted all along. I might pull the exhaust housing and port the wastegate opening as much as i can to help with the overboost issue i had! The wife will drive it so it should be fine either way. Ill swap to the garret once the manifold get redone the way i want it.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Did you talk to Jake about driving it?

Comment

I thought about flying out and driving Lucifer to Lakestiva but I would probably pass on by the Lake and head up to Iowa, so I'm probably not the best choice to drive Lucifer. Good luck
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
          Did you talk to Jake about driving it?
          Jake who?
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Jake chilcott, he's in Indianapolis. He replied on your Facebook post. He's a good guy we have been to a few meets together.

Comment

O right the thread that quickly went bad!
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X