Got the 92 Festiva ive been after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the 92 Festiva ive been after

Well, finally after a year or so of stalking this little gal she finally got ahold of me and I now own another festiva. This is a 92, automatic tranny, a/c that works and she has had a lot of work done to it since she got it couple years ago. New wheel bearings all four wheels, new brakes, all tuned up and interior is in great condition. She found out master cylinder and rear brake cylinder on drivers side were bad and leaking. I have been leaving notes on the car for year that if she ever wants to sell it, let me know. I saw it month ago and it was in driveway and no plates so I left another note. She finally called me and we haggled on price and finally reached one we both liked. I paid 600.00 for it. Only small dent in body is back passenger side and I can take inside covers off and knock it out. Paint is faded in places and I will get it painted. Only one or two places on car that has just a small amount of rust. She has also had front idler arms and bushings replaced. She bought master cylinder and rear cylinder but decided to sell car and parts came with it. The check engine light was on and she said its been on for long time and even having tuneup done didn't turn it off. I tried getting it to send me codes but would not. Well, I unhooked the battery cables and cleaned them real good and during that time the light was reset and has not come on since. new car 2.jpgnew car 3.jpgNew car.jpg Im happy now that I have Little Red, my 93 convertible and this new 92. Won't be able to work on it though for about month or so cause im having a pacemaker put in tomorrow.
    Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
    93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
    01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Nice looking 92 GL. You got a good deal. Best of luck with the pacemaker.

Comment

Congratulations on a great car and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Good luck with your pace maker, these days it's a simple procedure and your quality of life will be better. Dang I'm jealous, I have been looking for a nice 92/3 KJ Blue Festiva for quite some time. Congrats.
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Nice car!!! I bought a new '93 in the same color!

Like sc said, pacers are commonplace and you'd be surprised how many people have them. Good luck with your recovery!!!

Comment

Yea, I have two brothers and a sister that have pacers so they been telling me all about them. TY
            01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Sweet ride and great deal. I like this blue and the teal colors the best for Festivas.
              1999 Toyota 4Runner - daily beater
              1993 Ford Festiva - SOLD
              1986 Toyota Cressida - #stressida hmmmmmm SOLD!!

Comment

All went well for my surgery and i"m home now and have to wear a sling for two weeks and no heavy lifting for about month. TY ALL.
                01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Working...
                X