Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you folks think of things that we Festiva owners need that I could print out.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you folks think of things that we Festiva owners need that I could print out.....

....for cheaper. I'm thinking maybe bushings or stuff like that that we all could use. I guess those things are probably not that expensive on their own anyway. Any ideas?
    I'd be glad to print things out for cost and shipping.

Can you make me a fordfestiva.com plaque?

with the cars outline like at the top of the page and the ford festiva.com just like it looks on here? Make the plate just think enough to be strong and the logo raised up from it. I want to put it on my dash in my car!

idea #2 is just the cars oultline from above and nothing else. maybe a small loop at the top to hang it on the wall at work!
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
      Can you make me a fordfestiva.com plaque?

with the cars outline like at the top of the page and the ford festiva.com just like it looks on here? Make the plate just think enough to be strong and the logo raised up from it. I want to put it on my dash in my car!

idea #2 is just the cars oultline from above and nothing else. maybe a small loop at the top to hang it on the wall at work!
      I like em. How would you place the plaque on your dash? Keep it from sliding around I mean. About how big?

Comment

How does this look for the 2nd one? Is this what you mean? How big how thick? Fun stuff. Just noticed the loop is kinda big. Capture.jpg
        Last edited by jimdigs; 04-14-2017, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Money
          Fast....Women are fast
          Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MiltonHavoc View Post
            Money
            Would if I could.

Comment

Can you print a clock bezel to fit on our dash that fits some universal ebay clock?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
                Can you print a clock bezel to fit on our dash that fits some universal ebay clock?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
                And also bezels to fit factory clocks. I have a clock but no bezel.
                Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
                Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
                Feel free to PM me anytime!
                Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
                Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

I think I could do that you guys. Where could I get the sizes or get one in my hand and take the measurements myself?

Comment

Originally posted by jimdigs View Post
                    I think I could do that you guys. Where could I get the sizes or get one in my hand and take the measurements myself?
                    If you think you could make more I will pull the clock bezel off my car and send it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by bolokid View Post
                      If you think you could make more I will pull the clock bezel off my car and send it to you.
                      Thanks for the offer but I wouldn't want you to do that. Couldn't I just take off my plate and take those measurements and then all I would need is for someone to measure out the cut out section that the clock sets in. Or is there more to how the clock sits in there than just a cut out? Plus I believe the look of the plastic may stick out more than the original plates plus the factory ones have that kind of textured look to them. I would like to try though and see how it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by jimdigs View Post
                        How does this look for the 2nd one? Is this what you mean? How big how thick? Fun stuff. Just noticed the loop is kinda big. [ATTACH=CONFIG]20848[/ATTACH]
                        That looks great. Ill use sticky tape to hole the plaque down. Ill upload a picture of a plaque i have to give you some ideas.
                        1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
                        1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
                        1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
                        19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
                        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I'll have to reconfirm but I seem to remember that the Capri clock screws into the stock holes for the Festiva clock, maybe a bezel that fits that? They seem to be more regularly available.
                          Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                          1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                          2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                          2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
                            I'll have to reconfirm but I seem to remember that the Capri clock screws into the stock holes for the Festiva clock, maybe a bezel that fits that? They seem to be more regularly available.
                            Yes, let me know that. What year Capris?

Comment

1991 to 1994 (the engine swap years).
                              Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                              1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                              2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                              2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                              X