Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist find - B6, B6T, XR2

Hey guys

Just found a donor xr2 about 3 hours away from me.

I am going to drive up and pickup the engine. Anything else I should grab off the car? How much of the interior is interchangeable?

You need the ECU and Wiring as well to make the Swap work correctly. You can also use the Brakes if you use a 14" wheel or bigger if your not going to use them I think FestyBoy is looking for some. As Far as I know there isn't much of the Interior that is easily used but there is a person on here that has used the Cluster with a bit of Fabrication.

You should probably just bring the whole car back home because from what I have read, there are a couple of parts off of that car that are worth selling on Ebay. Window Regulators and the Headlight PopUp Module for instance.

You can also use the G Series Transmission out of it if you want or if you don't want to use that Trans someone on here might buy it along with the Axles. I know Shadetree will buy the Engine and Trans Mounts from you if you decide not to use them.
    Last edited by firebush357; 04-18-2017, 09:47 AM.
    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Thanks, ill try to see if i can get the whole car down here.

Comment

Engine, trans, wiring, ECM, Knock box, axles, hubs, knuckles, master cylinder plug (little line plug on the front of the MC that comes in handy when using a Miata MC on a Festiva).
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
        X