Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Question Regarding Power Mirror Wiring….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question Regarding Power Mirror Wiring….

A forum member here is buying the power mirrors I pulled off a 93 GL…can someone remind me whether all the festivas have the wiring in the doors and dash? I vaguely remember they do…but I might be thinking of another GL/LX accessory. Thanks, FX
    Because....45 MPG.

Originally posted by festyxfi View Post
    A forum member here is buying the power mirrors I pulled off a 93 GL…can someone remind me whether all the festivas have the wiring in the doors and dash? I vaguely remember they do…but I might be thinking of another GL/LX accessory. Thanks, FX
    My 89 L had the wiring across the dash but no wiring of any kind in the door.
    I can assume that the 88 and 89 L models were the same. Don't know about the 88-89 LX models.
    My two 90 LPlus models and my 92 GL model had the wiring in the door and the dash.
    They all needed the pig tails extensions to reach the mirror.

I added power window wiring across the dash and also power window and power mirror wiring in the doors on my 89.

Comment

IIRC 90 - 93 are wired for all options.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
        IIRC 90 - 93 are wired for all options.
        That's all standard options available in the US and Canada...power windows of course, were not an option here.

Comment

Working...
        X