Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still hawking cup holders if folks want one. Here is some of the feedback.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still hawking cup holders if folks want one. Here is some of the feedback.....

...I've gotten just on the forum so far. I have had great pm conversations with a lot of these folks it has been fun so far. Only one kinda bad thing I have gotten back so far is that the ring is not big enough for the extra large drinks. I have only used it on one extra large drink from wendys and while it didn't sit into the holder very far it still held it good enough, in my opinion.

Ok so I've had it for just over 2 weeks. It's still working!!! Lol. I've suggested a few revisions to jimdigs that I believe will increase strength and stability for cans of all sizes. But for a first draft, this is awesome. I was offered a revised unit... I told him I want to buy 2.
    Seriously, this has got to be one of the best home brew mods for Festivas, EVER!!!
    Start placing orders people! Festyboy

I got mine yesterday and I love it already! The spot you came up with for these is so perfect, like it's meant to be there! Thanks a lot man, this is a great product for anyone on here who needs a cupholder! Fudge

Yes these things are awesome!! I've already used mine a couple of times and it's sweet! It seems like it was definitely made to go there. Super easy to install and very straightforward. It's a great addition to any festiva. Thanks again I really like it! sodakfastiva

Received my cup holder and it is great! Very well thought out, almost looks like a factory option when installed. Well done Jim, thanks. Stinsin63

This thing is awesome!! Thank you!! Was too lazy to retrofit a protege (I think) console in my beater so this works perfectly for most drinks. Rip extra large drinks lol kaloft

My cup holders arrived today and frankly, next to the hood struts, for me this is the greatest must have convenience option.
    The design of this thing is ingenious. All you have to do is take the two little screws out of the ashtray to remove the face plate/pull handle, then attach the
    cup holder with the same two screws. It is designed to fit the contour of the ashtray perfectly. You can pull the ashtray partially out to accommodate the size of the cup on top. A large size drink cup, like the McDonald's styrofoam cup fits perfectly into the ring. Smaller sizes slide on down and are supported at the bottom by the tongue.
    It even comes with a printed instruction sheet in real English.
    Great work Jim...worth every penny! 1990new

Like these so well, I just ordered a third one to put in Trixie. 1990new

The cup holders are great. bolokid

Just installed mine. It's like it was ment to b there all along. Thanks for the fix. Need to make one for my vw corrado too. BustaBust
Working...
X