Just bought 12 inch tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought 12 inch tires

Just to let you all know. Discount tire is now going with a new company that is still making 12 inch tires. I just bought 4 plus mounting for 245.00. That's a pretty good deal.
    Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
    93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
    01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Let us know how they perform on the road. What brand are they?
    No car too fast !

Comment

Ok, got my new tires put on, brand name: Veento. Never heard of it. But they have 40,000 mile warranty on them and I took car for ride and they made car ride smoother. Plus, I went online to read a little about them and found out I was eligible for 50.00 rebate so boom, tire price went down.
      01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Nice!
        Which brand did you have on previously?
        No car too fast !

Comment

I think they were yokohama's. The guy took a tread reading and said they should have been changed couple thousand miles ago, lol. Good thing I bought the car.
          01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Last month, I bought another four 12-inchers from Discount Tire for $38 each "to go" and took them as checked baggage (in a pair of 22"x22"x12" cardboard boxes) to Los Anchorage. Twelve-inch tires haven't been available in the Last Frontier since the Festiva became an endangered species there some years ago. The sales kid (who probably never heard of Festivas) asked me if I was using them on trailers.

I didn't notice the brand, but the paperwork says "VNT" -- probably Veento?
            88L black, dailydriver
            88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
            4 88/89 disassembled
            91L green
            91GL aqua pwrsteer
            92GL red a/c reardmg
            3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
            1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

"Still making" Get ready to form other opinions whether the profile and widths we need are still out there- a new era is just around the corner

Comment

Working...
              X