Im a happy camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a happy camper

Took lil blue over for an emission test and he passed well within the requirements. I'm a happy camper. Now I can start rebuilding him with new cv joints, new windshield and few front end replacement parts. Did I say I was a HAPPY CAMPER, LOL
    Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
    93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
    01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Nice!
    Do they give you a printout of what the readings were or just a pass/fail?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, they give you a printout of readings of what requirements are and then they show what your engine does. They have three different requirements you have to be within limits of and Lil Blue was below all of them. Did I say I was a HAPPY CAMPER, LOL
      01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Sweet.
        Would you be able to post photos of that?
        We dont have emissions testing here and theres people i talk with who are convinced that a festiva pollutes more than their new bigger car simply because its old so it must be bad.
        I would love to compare a festiva emissions paper to one from a newer vehicle.
        Please?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll post a copy of it tomorrow after I get it out of the car.
          01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

I tried downloading the emissions results but it won't let me. Says page is too big and exceeds something, sorry. But here are requirements and results: HC GPM 1.4897 LIMITS: 1.5000 COGPM 8.7704 LIMITS: 15.0000 NOX 2.1426 LIMIT: 3.5000. These are the main results. They also check gas cap and make sure your check engine light comes on when turn key and goes off when you start. They check for a catalytic convertor, oxygen sensor presence. That's about it. Sorry it won't let me download whole page.
            01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Working...
            X