Kinda R rated video of clock plate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda R rated video of clock plate...

I made these to put in the spot where the plate goes where, if you had one, a clock would go. I am looking for a small clock to put into this as well. I could not get a good video of it lit up in the car so I thought I would show you what they look like when lit up. Only thing is that these only work at dusk or darker out. I put a 9 volt battery and led light with the little switch. You can put on any photo you want...family, your festiva, dog, or even Kate Upton. The photo of my festiva was taken in the winter is why it looks like it does.

That would be weird for Kate when she is riding in my car, to see her picture up there.....
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
      That would be weird for Kate when she is riding in my car, to see her picture up there.....
      Well Justin Verlander, I didn't know you owned a festiva.

Comment

Since he's 6'5", I think a Festy would be a tad inconvenient for Justin. Which is why she has to turn to me for rides in one. I haven't shown her the rear seat trick yet tho, building up to that.....
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Love it! I'm in for one (Kate that is)
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
            Love it! I'm in for one (Kate that is)
            Me too.

Comment

Working...
            X