Cheap home made clock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap home made clock...

I bought me a cheap $5.oo (made in china) clock and printed me out this plate holder. I bought the clock on ebay, never bought anything from China on ebay before cuz figured I would never see the thing. Took a while to get here but it made it. The five bucks was shipping too. She is about 10mm off center, gonna print me another one. I'm having fun.
    DSC07353.jpg
    Last edited by jimdigs; 05-28-2017, 09:56 AM.

Very cool!
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Is the clock battery operated, I like the idea.
      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
        Is the clock battery operated, I like the idea.
        Yep. I just have the plate connected with velcro. You can take it off easy and the clock just pulls out and you can adjust or change the battery. I still want to make one with the lithophane.

Comment

Working...
        X