Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva or aspire?

hey there all,

just wondering,, I know about the aspire suspension conversion for festy's, but my question is this:
    what is better: a festy with the aspire conversion OR an aspire with an updated suspension (better springs, shocks, bushings, etc)? I will have to do something to my 88 festy next year (either get rid of it or completely tear it apart and update it)

when I move back to PA i will probably get something with all wheel drive, (an older subaru wagon or something) but would like to keep something with great mpg like my little festy.
    But right now the suspension is so worn out it's just not much fun to drive anymore.
    If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
    Mark S.

Yikes!

Uh-Oh, somebody just dropped the gauntlet! The ever pending question: Which is Better? Festiva or the egg? Hmmm....I'm not going to make any comments, both are great. Out of my 3 festivas, only one had nice aftermarket suspension. My aspires are both currently stock. I will say that my wife's 2-door auto, honestly feels more like it's running on rails, and ready for AutoX than any of the other ones.... :shock:

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
    1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
    1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
    1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
    1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
    1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
    1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
    X