HELP needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP needed.

Who hear is close to Kaukauna Wisconsin? Good friend of mine, Iraq vet, just moved there. Just a bit ago managed to break his driver side seat back. Using the back seat folded over to hold it up. He bought SkeetersKeeper's car a year or so ago, now he needs a seat, and maybe help putting it in. I have done all his car work for a couple years, a really REALLY awesome dude, but he isn't mechanically inclined in the slightest. Who can help a brother out?

Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Originally posted by scitzz View Post
    Who hear is close to Kaukauna Wisconsin? Good friend of mine, Iraq vet, just moved there. Just a bit ago managed to break his driver side seat back. Using the back seat folded over to hold it up. He bought SkeetersKeeper's car a year or so ago, now he needs a seat, and maybe help putting it in. I have done all his car work for a couple years, a really REALLY awesome dude, but he isn't mechanically inclined in the slightest. Who can help a brother out?

I'll post it here as well, I have a seat and I live 5 hours south of there, I may be able to help get it at least closer to him, or if he wants to meet halfway or something I can do it in a parking lot.
    Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
    Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
    Feel free to PM me anytime!
    Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
    Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

^ thats why I love this forum!!!
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
        ^ thats why I love this forum!!!

Ramen, my brother!

Yep. Looks like the seat is found! Many MANY thanks!
        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
        X