What going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What going on?

Well I missed ohiostiva and the festiva sits in the garage urning for attention but I can't get off my lazy a** . Does anyone know what happened with the guy in nova scotia w/the SR20 AWD? Also what about Eye Of Ra? Where's all of the 1/4 ET's haven't seen no new records yet.<<(not directed at Eye Of Ra)
    THE INCREDIBLE HULKSTIVA

Yea, its been over 2 months since I heard from Eye of Ra. He said it was coming together... slowly. I'm looking forward to seeing his car completed.
    What about EVOGUN? Any updates? That was the only AWD one I'm aware of. I would really like to see that thing in action.
    ~Jeff
    1988 Festiva LX Silver 5speed. 219,000 miles. My new daily driver.
    1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
    2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

yeah, I was wondering where everyone dissappeared too... although we do have a couple new RR setups that are giving pretty regular updates now. I think NovaSS is gonna pull through and give us a new school ShoGun pretty soon.
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I decided to go an extra step and get a bigger bore, crank knifed, flywheel shave to 12 pnds, 2 inch exhaust, "black spring steel" gears, port polish and other goodies. The turbo may also have for additional PSI a small compressor for a good boost!!! Using a Mallory ignition similiar to the MSD6al with 6000 rpm rev limiter. I have had the car down for 8 months, costly project, but Im shooting for some major power. It should of been done months ago, but Im dealing with machine shops and working on their time and my wallet Parts have to be shipped to and fro Hawaii. Local shops want too much to touch my engine. Im going to set a Festiva HP record here I assure you.

Folks will loose faith, but Im hoping they do cause when I bust out they are going to be quite alarmed with my creation.

Im staying quiet, folks have hated on my project and lack faith. I have alot vested and hope to have a great Festy rollin on the streets soon with dragster power under the hood.

For those who doubt me I wont let you or anyone down here, expect to see Ra on tour and at drags, I need folks to be able to testify to her power. We wont let people down here, I just wanna go an extra step since she's apart and we were able to acquire some other goodies.

Im still here but quiet, I dont have bragging rights yet. and she's not together yet. Be praying for me, I hope to inspire a new breed of mod'ing the Festiva soon.

Im gonna stay humble and quiet, but dont worry Im still here.

Thanks for asking.

Joseph

Comment

...flywheel shave to 12 pnds...

hey Ra, did you see the FMS flywheel? its 11lbs and i'm sure cheaper than getting a stock one machined :lol:
          ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
          91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
          1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
          2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Hi,

I'm still here too,But I was asking myself the same question as ProjectB6T where is everyone and whats going on with their Festiva's.I know Joe is working on He's and I know it takes time to finish a project like this,I mean mine took almost a year.

Update on Mextiva:Bad news....lol I have white smoke coming out of the exhaust,I thought it was the main turbo seal and replaced my turbo...I heard Arnold saying "Negative".....So maybe my rings,Since I have an extra engine I will just replace it without checking this one first.I drive the Mextiva hard and it lasted a good 7 month period wich I think its fairly nice considering im running @ around 15psi all the time,I wont bother lowering my boost when installing my next engine, I will have to get a 50 shot and see how long this one will last.I will start taking it apart this weekend.Should be ready by next week,I dont have much time on my hands.
            I was planning on doing a turbo upgrade but this wont be happening.

I have been working on my LS2 280Z for the past 3 months nonestop.I have been driving it for a little over a month and have put over 1400 miles on the swap,It drives like a dream.It dynoed @ 403 and 394 torque on the base tune,I have now ported the Throttle body and Intake Monifold,It should pick up around 15 whp and close torque.I will take it over for the final tune and see where it ends up.

Anyways I should be writing an update on the Mextiva soon,Should get some new videos,Running vs. The 280Z with a 50 shot to keep up with it
            for a few seconds.

Later!

P.S. Hey Joe keep it up and be patient my friend, I believe in your project!
            06 vw Bora
            09 Nissan Versa
            fastest B6T is back!!!
            http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

Comment

Well Hello!

So sense everyone else you requested from posted, I thought how quaint it be if i did too.

So I'm from British Columbia not Nova Scotia! But that's cool. Got bored and removed my motor and crushed the car! Haha that was funny. No its getting some more mods done as we speak. Waiting on a HKS head gasket from Japan, then be back up and running maybe a video of the craziness?

Comment

evogun you have been taunting us with "videos" for months... LETS SEE ONE ALREADY... god :roll:
                Ian Carr
                88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
                99' S70 T5M- faster DD
                86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

I disappointed she aint done, people will forget I exist b4 she's ever done. Im dropping some more money to get some stuff done. Hope its done b4 the end of the year people. thanks for the good word Mextiva, Im still here but quiet til she's complete.

Joe

Comment

Working...
                  X