Where to get rocker shaft springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get rocker shaft springs?

My Festiva is somehow missing what I believe is called a rocker shaft spring (Small springs that go on rocker shaft and hold rocker arms in place). I'm unable to find any for sale online, am I searching with the wrong name, or does anyone know where I can get them?

I'm not sure what there called exactly. But I'm pretty sure I have some in my pile of parts.
    How many do you need?
    I'll check tonight after work .

Comment

GREEN SALES in OHIO, USA has 38. part# E7GZ6587A

Mazda dealers part# B63012166

same springs most likely used on 1.6L SOHC since these are Tracer and 323 part#s not sure if you could get them to ship to Guatamala though

what year Festiva? parts catalog shows these springs for 90-93 but could be a misprint. seems strange someone just took the springs out.
      Last edited by F3BZ; 07-18-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

If you're in a pinch, you can use stableized plastic tube like what is used in out Aspire engines. The springs and tubes are the just to keep the rockers from contacting each other or shifting on the rocker shaft.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
        X