Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out my new festiva. Paint job sucks but other than that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my new festiva. Paint job sucks but other than that....

...even came with an extra set of hub caps
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jimdigs; 08-11-2017, 10:21 AM.

:fred:
    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

That is awesome, and I Sent you a pm.

Comment

Im gonna need one or two! Gotta post up a price!!!
        1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
        1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
        1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
        19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

in I want one!

Comment

Yeah...you really should take it to Maaco and get that paint job fixed.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/hawkdoc60

01 Chevy Impala 9C1 police package "Unnamed yet". 154K
            88 LX 5 speed "Silver PHOENIX" Currently being rebuilt inside and out. 400K
            88 L 4 speed "Cherry Bomb" saved from the car crusher just in time. 186K
            06 Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement for my 2001 Impala Cop Car that lunched its engine.

Comment

Here is what it looks like before painting and the little wheel hubs put on. The back is not clean as the rest of the car. That is because that is where the supports are against the car when printing. I have tried different ways to print the thing but so far this has been the best. Here is also a photo of the back to show the ugly. The photo makes the car look orange but it is red like the other photos. They are 3 inches long by about 1.3 inches tall. Can be made bigger or smaller. I wanted one to make a little road on the clock bezel plate and glue my little look a like car to the road and have it sit there.
              Attached Files

Comment

Does $6 sound like to much? That would include shipping too. $4 for the car and $2 for shipping. Unpainted but will include the little wheel hubs. What ya think?
                Last edited by jimdigs; 08-12-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Sounds very reasonable to me.

Comment

Post your paypal and what colors you can do! 6$ sounds good to me.
                    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
                    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
                    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
                    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
                    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I have the colors, Red, White, Blue, Green, Black, Pink, Yellow, Plus you can always paint them any color. My paypal is jimdigs@comcast.net I have been trying different things to try and get the back end to print better. So far nothing has really worked. I am still trying to split the model and print both ends separate and then glue them together. I tried it on one and man, super binds the parts real quick and if you don't have everything lined up right on the get go your screwed.

Comment

Working...
                      X