Photobucket links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket links

Yesterday I started a new era of simpler Phototbucket link inclusions by bookmarking all my Photobucket albums in a bookmarks folder called "Photobucket". This saves me logging into Photobucket each time I want to include a link to a Photobucket album in, say, a FordFestiva post. I suppose I could also have copied the links to a text file in my Windows Documents folder. I could do the same for individual photos if there were ones I refer to often. Wonder why it took me so long to think of this!
    Last edited by WmWatt; 08-12-2017, 06:26 AM.
    Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Are you paying the $399 a year for hosting?
    Rick
    1993 Ford Festiva
    1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
    1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
    2000 Ford E350

Comment

No I'm still using it for free to store photos.
      Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

If you are using any form of Photobucket other than the $400 premium version, then your photos will eventually stop working on the forums. They are disabling hosting for everyone. If it hasn't happened yet, it will soon enough.

I highly recommend you back up all of your photos and switch to Imgur while you still can.
        Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
        Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
        Feel free to PM me anytime!
        Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
        Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

I assume Photobucket will contact people who have photos stored there. Yes, companies need to make their revenues grow to satisfy speculators who overpaid for thier stock. I recently lost free email and siwtched to Google mail. I have photo albums on Facebook but seem ot have lost access to some of the older ones. Don't know what that's all about.

Comment

Originally posted by WmWatt View Post
            I assume Photobucket will contact people who have photos stored there. Yes, companies need to make their revenues grow to satisfy speculators who overpaid for thier stock. I recently lost free email and siwtched to Google mail. I have photo albums on Facebook but seem ot have lost access to some of the older ones. Don't know what that's all about.
            Sadly No, PB is not contacting anyone. They declared their new policy in a TOS announcement and that was it. You can look at the many other threads here on the forums about people talking about it.
            I became a Moderator just to fix this issue. I urge you to please try using Imgur or a number of other image hosts.

- Korean Note 4 via Tapatalk -
            Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
            Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
            Feel free to PM me anytime!
            Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
            Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Working...
            X