Midwest Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Builder

I am not trying to take business away from Shadtree or any other member but if you need something done i might be able to help out. I am located in Bruceville IN 47516 (southern tip).

I can do motor swaps, motor mounts, installs, most any normal or basic builds. I am no pro and I am not trying to quite my day job (boy would i love to). I am simply looking for extra cash for my own builds, and if i can help out other Festy guys or girls then great.

If you are in my neck of the woods please feel free to give me a text. 812 454 5294.

Again im no pro but if i can help you i will!
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Im gonna start a list of the things i have planned to build and for who. This list is the official list of people that have said yes please do it. This is not a list of people that have simply asked for a price. If my price seems high to you tell me!!! and we might be able to work it out. I would rather charge a fair amount and help others out vs getting rich...

1. Nikko- Britstiva B6T
    #2 in line for this car is hank Venture
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Mike, I may be interested in working with you to design a front bar support that will fit under an Australian 121 Front bumper cover.
      Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
      Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
      Feel free to PM me anytime!
      Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
      Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Originally posted by w4rkry View Post
        Mike, I may be interested in working with you to design a front bar support that will fit under an Australian 121 Front bumper cover.
        That sounds great. Do you mean the upper bolt on bar? We could make something up. I can build a small wooden jig to reproduce the bar on order. Getting the bumper cover will be the hard part/ or maybe just the specs on it.
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
          That sounds great. Do you mean the upper bolt on bar? We could make something up. I can build a small wooden jig to reproduce the bar on order. Getting the bumper cover will be the hard part/ or maybe just the specs on it.
          An upper bar and maybe a reinforced core support as well. I am currently importing a bumper, and I would like to add a little strength for the upcoming B6T. I'm still many months away from needing this, just wanted to throw my hat in.

- Korean Note 4 via Tapatalk -
          Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

How to find me:

Comment

I can take some pics of the stock mounts if it will help, bumper is off the car at the moment anyway

Comment

An upper bar and maybe a reinforced core support as well. I am currently importing a bumper, and I would like to add a little strength for the upcoming B6T. I'm still many months away from needing this, just wanted to throw my hat in.

We are only 2.5hrs apart. We could meet up one day and go over everything.
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by reddragon View Post
                I can take some pics of the stock mounts if it will help, bumper is off the car at the moment anyway
                Sure any info is good.
                1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

a reinforced core support might be hard to do. There is not a very good way to reinforce it as the lower crossmember bolts to the front lower member. It would take drilling out the old bolts addin in a brace in the center and installing new studs. It would be easier to just do a core support IMO. I can look at britstiva before i chop it up and see if i can come up with an idea for just a reinforcement.
                  1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
                    a reinforced core support might be hard to do. There is not a very good way to reinforce it as the lower crossmember bolts to the front lower member. It would take drilling out the old bolts addin in a brace in the center and installing new studs. It would be easier to just do a core support IMO. I can look at britstiva before i chop it up and see if i can come up with an idea for just a reinforcement.
                    Maybe core support isn't a spot I would need to add strength to. I recall that modifying the front end with a reinforcement really helped with higher HP builds, but I guess I don't recall the specifics. I need to do more research either way, and I have plenty of time before JDMSTIVA V2 is ready for this.
                    Will Samet

How to find me:

Comment

If you could build me a set of B6T/G5MR mounts with a car you have there I would be eternally grateful, haha.
                      Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                      1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                      2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                      2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
                        If you could build me a set of B6T/G5MR mounts with a car you have there I would be eternally grateful, haha.
                        Send me a text. 812 454 5294.
                        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Maybe core support isn't a spot I would need to add strength to. I recall that modifying the front end with a reinforcement really helped with higher HP builds, but I guess I don't recall the specifics. I need to do more research either way, and I have plenty of time before JDMSTIVA V2 is ready for this.
                          Im sure it would help with any car really. Stock HP or not. I would think with a stock HP car it would just give even more consistency.
                          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
                            I have to make mounts for the b6t build so it would be very easy for me to make two at the same time.

Looks like i will make a jig for b6t/g5mr mounts. That way i can pump them out as needed.
                            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Good luck with this mike ! The torch is yours man .
                              New build on the way .

Comment

Working...
                              X