Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be interested in a festiva keychain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone be interested in a festiva keychain?

I thought of putting a little loop on the back windshield and making a key chain out of these and making them smaller. That is if anyone is interested in having them. If not then I won't make em. Just an idea to throw out there. Here is a photo of it before printing it out. I tried one print but the little ring didn't quiet come out right.
    Attached Files

Sounds good. I'd like to get a couple.
    Jerry
    Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
    90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
    92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
    93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

I want a festy to put on my desk at work. Can you do that? the bigger one you did before. post your paypal and ill send it.
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
      19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
        I want a festy to put on my desk at work. Can you do that? the bigger one you did before. post your paypal and ill send it.
        What color would ya want? I think they look pretty cool once ya paint them. The rear end still looks messed up on em though. paypal is jimdigs@comcast.net

Comment

Originally posted by Team Lightning View Post
          Sounds good. I'd like to get a couple.
          Cool, lets see if any more would be interested. I need to make sure they print out okay, with the loop and all attached. If not enough people are interested I may not bother with it.
          Last edited by jimdigs; 08-31-2017, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimdigs View Post
            What color would ya want? I think they look pretty cool once ya paint them. The rear end still looks messed up on em though. paypal is jimdigs@comcast.net
            id like 1 in white and one in red of the big one and the keychains. how much$ you need.
            1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
            1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

id like 1 in white and one in red of the big one and the keychains. how much$ you need.
              Just to be clear... 1 large white, 1 large red. 1 white key chain, 1 red key chain. Is that right? If so $4 each for large. $3 each for key chain plus $2 for shipping. Total would be $16 BUT before you pay let me make sure I can print out a key chain little one and make it work. I'll let ya know.

Comment

Just to be clear... 1 large white, 1 large red. 1 white key chain, 1 red key chain. Is that right? If so $4 each for large. $3 each for key chain plus $2 for shipping. Total would be $16 BUT before you pay let me make sure I can print out a key chain little one and make it work. I'll let ya know.
                You could print it out and i could drill a hole in it myself in the back to allow a key ring to pass through it.
                1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I sent you cash either way. ill take the 2 big for sure. if you can figure out a way to make the keychains work sweet. If not ill drill them to work on my end.
                  1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I sent you cash either way. ill take the 2 big for sure. if you can figure out a way to make the keychains work sweet. If not ill drill them to work on my end.
                    I'm printing one out right now with a hole through the back of the roof and the back window. Funny you said that about drilling a hole in it cuz I just made one up with a hole instead of the loop. I have keyrings that I have left over from another project to go with these.

Comment

I'm printing one out right now with a hole through the back of the roof and the back window. Funny you said that about drilling a hole in it cuz I just made one up with a hole instead of the loop. I have keyrings that I have left over from another project to go with these.
                      PERFECT!
                      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

What colors and sizes are available?
                        186,000 miles per second is not just a good idea, it's the law

1990 yellow L+ (l8ly)
                        1990 yellow L+ (sunryz)
                        1992 aqua L (agua)
                        1993 blue L (aurora)

Comment

Originally posted by hot4dl8ly View Post
                          What colors and sizes are available?
                          Colors.. Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Pink, White, Black, Orange, Gray. Sizes right now are.. larger ones are about 3 inches long. Keychain ones are almost 2 inches long. I can make bigger ones or smaller ones. If you want larger the price goes up a little, depending how much larger. And I just want everyone to know that the back ends of these still are not as clean as the rest of the car. I will post a photo tonight of the little key chain I have printing right now. I have to go to work. Stupid work gets in way of my fun.

Comment

Here is a photo of a little blue festiva with a key ring through it. I need to still make the hole a little bigger and off to the side more but this is the idea. What ya think?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here is a photo of a little blue festiva with a key ring through it. I need to still make the hole a little bigger and off to the side more but this is the idea. What ya think?
                              looking sweet, I would sink the hole deeper into the car. i like it tho.
                              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X