Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0zone
    URTOAST
    Hey isn't this what you are looking for?
    YUP! I Would have loved to look at the one in NY also... I grew up around the corner from where that one was, but I am having trouble getting ahold of him... I wish this one was a 90 like the one in NY, but at this point close is close enough....

Brian
    93 Mustang LX Coupe 54K 347 S-Trim 515 RWHP **Stock apearence**

92 Ford Ranger XLT 331-T-Trim, TKO 3550 13"Wilwoods, 17" Cobra's, B-II Sway Bar Mod, Explorer front bar.

91 Ford Festiva GL 30K orgional - soon to be cut to pieces!

Comment

I got 9.6 in mine on the way back from Wisconsin to Atlanta at the beginning of October. I wasn't trying to find that out, but there was a stretch there that didn't have any gas stations open.
      90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
      92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
      94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
      94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

tank capacity

I've gotten more than 9 plenty of times. Running on fumes of course. You may have a dent or 2 in your tank.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Pretty sure it is specified to be a 10 gallon tank (at least for the Fuel Injected models). I know I have put over 9 gallons in mine numerous times. Make sure we aren't confusing Imperial Gallons with U.S. gallons - I'm talking U.S. gallons (not imperial gallons, Imperial gallons are slightly more than U.S. - If I remember correctly)

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0zone
            URTOAST
            Hey isn't this what you are looking for?
            I say let it begin! :twisted:

In a couple of weeks I will have a VERY low milage motr, and trans for sale, a set of front fenders, a hood, seats, exc...

SHOGun #007 will be white!

Thanks for all of your help guys!

92 Ford Ranger XLT 331-T-Trim, TKO 3550 13"Wilwoods, 17" Cobra's, B-II Sway Bar Mod, Explorer front bar.

Comment

I have put low 9's into my older model Festies ('88 and an '89) both I ran out of gas with when I was able to put over 9 gallons in. Where the pickup is for the fuel must not be at the very bottom of the tank and/or the tank maybe designed poorly so that last 1/2 gallon maybe never seen. None the less, how many cars do you know that have even under a 15 gallon tank and can get 400+ mi per tank??? 8) -Kyle
              Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Ok I bought this car for my project... on Sunday I get a note that the car was part of a Fraud case with Ebay?? I call the seller, who I have had no problem reaching ever, and for some reason I cant get him all day...... I do a little recon work ( Dont Ask) Got ahold of some people he knew.. then he calls me freaking out that I called his friends... I told him I was stoping payment... he said he knew nothing about what was going on.. said it was his friends Acount.... Today I tried to call PayPal who said they dont protect agenst Auto's ( :? Remember this one! ) Then I call My CC company and they said they will try to stop the payment... He calls tonight cool as a cucumber.. and says that he is sending the car out tommorow, and that he got his money?? He said the hold is fine, because it just shows a negative on his PayPal act. till all is righted. but as soon as he can prove he shiped the car to me he will be ok with PayPal? He clames that some one Hijacked the Act. and posted other idems, so Ebay cancled everything he had listed?.. I had looked several times to see if he had other things for sale and didnt see anything... unless Ebay fraud is SUPER Fast ... I am just confused... Why would they not tell me anything, but CANCLE PAYMENT?? Ebay is burning my ass right now!

I must say the seller has been good to deal with, and seams to be a decent guy, but this just seams weard to me? I guess I have done all I can do at this point... If it shows up great, i will release the hold, if not...I know where he is :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                X