Ghost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost

Well I finally got it back together today new fluids and filters fixed the non working lights and tried driving it up and down my drive way key word there TRIED lol it will make a right and left turn all by its self I'm pretty sure the alignment is out even though the tires seem to be pretty straight and with out help a diy alignment is out so I'm going to haul it to my work and do one there if I can get it close and it doesn't do anything stupid going down the road then imma do the tag an title work and start driving it well other than getting some tires for it cause the ones on it are crap. So if it doesn't align close or doesn't feel safe going down the road imma find me another she'll and swap driveline an suspension parts over and part this one out . So wish me luck and I'll keep yall informed.

Did something happen to it that the frame might be out?
    Ive done very good diy alignments by myself, its quite possible to do.
    Anyway, hope you get it fixed!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea I bought the car 2 weeks ago from a lady on here she drove 600 miles from Michigan to nc to buy the car an drive it back the passenger side wheel bearing and axle blew apart I drove 2 hrs to buy it from her got it home and tore it apart and found out it had been wrecked in the front the person she bought it from didn't disclose it when they sold it to her .

Comment

Working...
      X