No announcement yet.

Thinking about adding a roof rack.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about adding a roof rack.....

I was wondering if anyone has ever put a roof rack on their festiva.... if so what did y'all use? Maybe a thread I missed would be great too. Thanks.

There are quite a few threads out there about roof racks.
    Try an advanced search and type "Roof+Rack" with the quotation marks.

The best rack (if you want to be able to actually hold things) is the SportRack SR1003. Perfect fit for a Festiva and a sturdy option.

Cheaper racks exist but may not hold up as well. This is a used Generic Ebay rack that is about $40 bucks new. I have used it to haul things, But I really recomend the SR1003 instead.

Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
    Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
    Feel free to PM me anytime!
    Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
    Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

This thread, read the comments and open the link thats in that thread as well. Thats the roof rack on bens car.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Yakima on mine. It came with the car. almost exclusively use it for my snowboard
        IMG_1326[1].jpg
        A mechanic knows how; A technician knows why.

Wrecked. Repairs in Progress"Frankie" 1957 Chevrolet 3100, NA 2bbl 283cuin, Muncy Granny 4sp, 3.90 Open Diff @ ~95K miles

Wrecked. Repairs in Progress"Alice" 1991 Ford Festiva L, NA EFI B3, 5sp @150k miles

Reassembling"Aurora" 1991 Ford Festiva L, NA EFI B3, 5sp @240k miles

FB Festiva page: Jared Bennett
        Instagram: jaredbear82

Comment

Working...
        X